Tuesday 28 February 2012

Wow... technology I win the first round!

Ok, I have done it.  I'm here...but it now feels like when you awkwardly arrive at a party that... well is ...a bit shit really. Not blogging, I love reading blogs, getting inspired, feeling positive and that the world is actually not a big place but a Ryanair flight from most places.

But you know what, I'm a blogger I've done it, and on very little sleep (currently in bed with greasy hair, big eye bags and a cold sore that won't go away), and it feels very nice to be here too, even though I realise I am actually twittering onto myself. So, unlike the "real" world where you might avoid the nutter talking to herself, come and have a:

  • listen
  • laugh
  • joke
  • comment
or all of the above, sharing is encouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment